The conference starts on Thursday, September 6th with registration from 8:00 to 9:00 am.
Reception for the conference dinner is Thursday night at 7:30 pm.
Meeting closure and prize giving for Poster Award will be Friday, September 7th at 5:30 pm.
- Scientific Session 1: Cell Survival and Cell Death Responses in Neurons
- Scientific Session 2: Transcriptional Stress Responses and Neuronal Injury
- Scientific Session 3: Non-Cell Autonomous Pathways and Neuroinflammation
- Scientific Session 4: Bioenergetics, Mitochondria and Intracellular Transport
- Scientific Session 5: Translational Control of Stress and Survival Responses
- Scientific Session 6: Stress Granule Formation and RNA Metabolism
- Workshop 1: Recent Developments and Application of Oxygen and Bioenergetics Sensors
- Workshop 2: Bench-to-Bedside Approaches
- Workshop 3: HTS, HCA, and Computational Approaches